Re: What I HATE about F11

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Charles Butterfield wrote:
> Okay, so I mostly love Fedora.  However, here are 4 things that got by blood
> really, really boiling, so I thought I’d share my emotions.  They are mostly
> policy issues, where I think you have gotten it very very wrong.

Do yourself a favor. Don't hate things. Hate is not a healthy emotion.
As master Yoda says, "... hate leads to suffering.".

However I agree with you that samba is always a pain to setup on new
systems. I do not hate it, but I wish this had been made easier.
Logging into X as root? I can't comment on this as I didn't ever feel
the need to do that. I didn't know it was prevented by a Nazi force.
They probably have a very good reason.

Peace,
Orcan