No bluetooth for PulseAudio nonbelievers

Hi fedorians,

Having spent more than a day trying to get Skype working smoothly with PA, and failing (cranky sound, or 100% CPU usage). Now I know Skype is closed crap that is using deprecated apis and it along with flash should be sentenced to software hell, but at the end of the day I need to use it at work. So, what I ended up doing was to "yum remove pulseaudio". Alsa software dmixing usually works fine for me. However, yum needed to remove gnome-bluetooth as it depends on PA! And it refuses to bring it back without PA!! duh! I want my bluetooth back, and I don't want PA. Nothing against PA, but it doesn't benefit me in anyway and only causes problems. Is this a case of rpm dependency abuse ?

Regards