No bluetooth for PulseAudio nonbelievers

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:44:44 UTC 2009

> If you don't want to use gnome-bluetooth and how it integrates with
> all other software and automates things then don't use it. Nobody
> forces you.

I didn't even mean using BT for any audio related tasks. I basically use BT
to transfer files back and forth from my cell phone. And gnome-bluetooth is
very good for that. Why is that functionality being removed from me ? Can't
we have gnome-bluetooth-audio with this part only depending on PA ? so that
I can keep the rest of gnome-bluetooth if I choose to remove PA ?

Thanks Lennart, I really wish Skype would update their crap