Re: No bluetooth for PulseAudio nonbelievers

If you don't want to use gnome-bluetooth and how it integrates with
all other software and automates things then don't use it. Nobody
forces you.

I didn't even mean using BT for any audio related tasks. I basically use BT to transfer files back and forth from my cell phone. And gnome-bluetooth is very good for that. Why is that functionality being removed from me ? Can't we have gnome-bluetooth-audio with this part only depending on PA ? so that I can keep the rest of gnome-bluetooth if I choose to remove PA ?

Thanks Lennart, I really wish Skype would update their crap