Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

Once upon a time, Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> said:
> If there are those that require split media, I'd much prefer that we as
> a project produce and test the split media as part of our normal
> development cycle, and not do it as some after thought after it's too
> late to fix any problems found.

I agree with all of that.  I just wanted to ask: have you considered
just making split media for 32-bit x86?  Is there really any demand for
x86_64 and ppc split media?

I know that wouldn't remove the anaconda support, but it would reduce
some of the QA, time taken to build and distribute, disk space, etc.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>