Breaking API for python-decorator in Fedora 11

I'm planning on updating the python-decorator package from 2.3.x to
3.0.x.  This update breaks API in:

1) Some python-2.6 specific functionality
2) Some seldom used idioms.

This update is necessary for python-repoze-what-pylons:

a component of TurboGears2.

Only three packages currently depend on it:

We plan on checking that these work with the new decorator before
pushing the update.

If this update will cause a problem for you please reply to this message
or comment on the python-repoze-what-pylons review.

Fedora-devel-announce mailing list
Fedora-devel-announce redhat com