Re: Split Media - A use case

I'd like to point out that I don't download the split media CD images directly. I was tracking rawhide and prepopulated my F11 repo just before the f12 move. Therefore, at GA, I only had a bit of Rsyncing to do to get the repos right. Then I generated the iso images via jigdo.
(Also the DVD iso's.)

I'm providing severl friends and relatives with CD install images via these genned iso's. So at least 5 more CD sets would have been fetched if I didn't do this.

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury