Re: No bluetooth for PulseAudio nonbelievers

Did you contact them?

I just submitted a Skype support request, asking they provide better support for PA, the current standard audio manager on fedora Linux.

However, I am also unhappy that the fedora desktop is unusable if one chooses to remove PA. Not only did I loose the bluetooth applet (duh! it should have only removed BT audio support). But I also lost the ability to up/down volume using the touch keys on my laptop. They used to work before. The gst-mixer application is still able to adjust volumes, but not through the touch volume buttons.

I understand and appreciate the deep integration of PA in the desktop, BUT things should fail back to plain alsa if PA is removed.