No sound in rawhide

Hi,

Prior to the big push to f12, my system had full audio. No problems.
Lovely, lovely sounds.

For some reason, alsa and pulseaudio are completely failing to pick up
my sound card (either the onboard one or my soundblaster). This is
despite them both being listed on lspci and lsmod.

Any ideas on getting this to work again?

TTFN

Paul