Re: What I HATE about F11

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Bill Nottingham<notting redhat com> wrote:
> Lennart Poettering (mzerqung 0pointer de) said:
>> It's not just that ens1371 is shown as unrealistically popular,
>
> es1371 is what either QEMU or VMWare emulates.

I wonder, Would there be a reliable way to separate out emulated
hardware inside the smolt database reliably so we can get a better
statistical survey of in-service physical hardware devices?  I can
imagine knowing that X percent of smolt audio hardware stats were
emulated hardware would be a useful metric if separated from physical
device stats. I just don't know if that's possible.

-jef