splitting a meta package in F-11

In F-11 the samba4 package provides subpackages for libtalloc and
libtdb.
In rawhide we have split these packages out on their own as these 2
packages are finally released independently also upstream.

I'd like to split these out of the samba4 meta package in F-11 as well
so that we can upgrade them more easily (I already have a need to
upgrade them). All dependent packages should have no problems, but I can
easily upgrade them too in case that were needed.

Is there any special procedure to do this ?
Or should I just go ahead and build in F-11 ?
(I notice I have an empty F-11 dir in CVS ready to be used for these 2
packages)

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York