Re: Porting amarok-1.4 to F11

* Ingvar Hagelund
> > While waiting for amarok-2.x to support scripting or fuse mounts, I
> could use some advice on getting 1.4 to work. All the parts seems to
> be present, I just can't get them to play together.

* Frank Murphy
> also check out http://www.rockbox.org/

Rockbox is a cool project, but does not support the newer line of
iPods, including the iPhone and the Touch.

There is gtkpod of course, but it seriously is not at the level of
amarok yet. Not by a far mile. Or ten.

My small F11 patch for amarok-1.4.10, based on the version in epel
can be found at http://users.linpro.no/ingvar/amarok

Ingvar