Re: Changing the default 32-bit x86 arch for Fedora 12

Once upon a time, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> said:
> What CPUs do we lose that F11 supports?
>
> - Intel Pentium Pro
> - Intel Pentium II
> - Intel Pentium III
> - 32-bit AMD Athlon

Really?  So Fedora "i686" won't really be i686?  That sucks, and is
confusing.  I still have a number of boxes in service that are i686 but
not apparently "i686".  How can I tell the difference?

Maybe it should be called something other than "i686"?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>