Re: What I HATE about F11

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Seth Vidal wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Lennart Poettering wrote:

On Mon, 15.06.09 14:47, Dave Jones (davej redhat com) wrote:

As already mentioned, smolt never heard of HDA. Either I am blind or
there is no trace at all of HDA devices in this web UI.

Maybe I'm confused - hda is the driver - bu the devices are an array of ICH devices, right? I see A LOT of those in smolt.

I am pretty sure HDA is the most popular sound driver these days, and
smolt is just lieing about it.

I'm betting it is just returning another value than what you expect.

"Lieing" might be a strong term to use, don't you think?

and one more thing
http://smolts.org/reports/view_devices?device=HDA&search=Submit+Query

sure shows a lot of things.

-sv