Re: What I HATE about F11

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Configuration is fine, just as long as there /is/ configuration and not running a service always exposes it to the world with no way to prevent that. (Prevention by editing init-scripts doesn't count ;-).)

That's terrible. Unfortunately, I noticed after hitting 'send' :-(.

I meant (adding quotes, to properly group ideas):

--
Matthew
End of Transmission