Re: Changing the default 32-bit x86 arch for Fedora 12

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Jon Ciesla wrote:

BTW are those new VIA netbooks SSE2-capable?

Additionally, what will this do to RHEL? I can't imagine RHEL customers being too happy about this for RHEL7(?), and if i386 would still be in RHEL, it would worry me that it would only be a secondary arch in Fedora. . .

This is not relevant for fedora's decisions.

-sv