Re: Changing the default 32-bit x86 arch for Fedora 12

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
Jon Ciesla wrote:
Additionally, what will this do to RHEL?  I can't imagine RHEL customers
being too happy about this for RHEL7(?), and if i386 would still be in
RHEL, it would worry me that it would only be a secondary arch in
Fedora. . .

Can the myth of "RH controls Fedora's direction" please die?

Pretty please? With sugar on top?

I don't recall saying that it was. I simply thinking long term about consequences for Fedora's most prominent downstream, even though it's not my job.

--
in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie