Re: Changing the default 32-bit x86 arch for Fedora 12

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Bill Nottingham wrote:

It is 250000 actively reporting machines. I've heard the following reasons why a Centaur or similar CPU class may be reported low:

- Hey, we use a non-GUI server!
- Hey, we're LTSP!
- Hey, we didn't run the firstboot client!

- Older hardware is more likely to have had a pre-Smolt version of
  Fedora as its initial install (and upgraded there-after)

That's the case with mine anyway.

/me goes and installs smolt on his Athlon server

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul clubi ie	paul jakma org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: