Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12? DO NOT VOTE for Kevin Kofler!

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:

----- "Kevin Kofler" <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
No, we could just drop support for it and have FedoraUnity decide
whether
they want to fork Anaconda (and no longer be able to use the Fedora
name)
or just stop shipping split media.

        Kevin Kofler

Rock on, let this be an example of the leadership the community can expect if Kevin is elected. Hold the community "hostage"  while ignoring the users needs. I would think that working with the community would be a better approach.

What is next? Will the anaconda team be mandated to not accept patches from the community and forced to remove any code for split media? What if they want to continue supporting split media? Will you then suggest that Fedora Project start a new installer project?

okay. chill out, everyone.

There's more than enough demagoguery to go around.

-sv