Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:29:20 -0700, Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>
wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 08:04 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> Fedora Project decides to not ship
>> split media anymore, will do it, regardless of how valuable you or
anyone
>> else outside Fedora Unity thinks it is.
>
> And this is what pisses me off, and why I say you're holding us hostage.

Your signature promotes freedom^2 but this pisses you off?

> Whether or not it is a good idea to continue to produce them, you don't
> care, you're just going to do it anyway.  Great way to run a project.

If by this you mean my judgement is not influenced by whether *you* think
it is or is not a good idea, then you are absolutely right.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip