Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 02:05 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Speaking of rel-eng patches, what happened to my patch to the EVR checker to
> properly support testing repos (e.g. updates-testing, but the code is
> general enough to also work for things like RPM Fusion's or EPEL's testing
> repos)?
>
> http://repo.calcforge.org/f10/check-upgrade-paths.py.diff

I haven't really looked at it because the code the patch is for is
likely to be obsoleted by the AutoQA project.  I don't know what form of
upgrade path checker we'll have within AutoQA.  If I need to, I will
look at the patch to make sure things go right within AutoQA.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!