Re: Thoughts? Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

On 17/06/09 09:29, Frank Murphy wrote:
We've seen arguments, for and against.

Statistics and Numbers, thinking!

Get the community involved.
*Find Out*
As I've stated earlier:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-June/msg01015.html

Run a poll, get the fp.o to run a poll, and blog\twitter etc.

*Don't ask pointed questions*
"Do you want to keep split-cd for Fedoa X"

rather
"What is you preferred method of obtaining Fedora"

With a realistic range of values as check-boxes\radio buttons.

Supposing I have a bunch of boxes I want to install, most of which have DVD drives but a few are CD only. My "preferred method" would be to install via DVD but I'd still like a CD install method for the other boxes.

Paul.