Re: rpm AutoRequires/AutoProvides and dsos not in linker path, do we care ?

Once upon a time, Adam Jackson <ajax redhat com> said:
> Really we just need the moral equivalent of %exclude for autoreqprovs.

Yeah, I said that years and years ago, but RPM didn't want it.  Having
many many packages with their own hacked versions of scripts to exclude
autoreqprovs is silly (and a maintenance mess).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>