Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

----- "Bill Nottingham" <notting redhat com> wrote:

> Any particular reason why this is (or isn't) a spin?
>
> Bill

We have talked about this for a while and kanarip finally had time to create the item last night, we will test it and if it works figure out where it is most useful. I have a couple features in mind also that we have not had time to really talk about or work out yet that I would like to see if possible before it hits the wild. If anyone wants to help out with the testing stop in and we can get it to you I am sure.

- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob fedoraunity org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |