Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 15:14 -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> I thought an official spin could only be a live image. i.e., once you
> start letting the user choose packages in anaconda, it can't be an
> official spin anymore. At least, I'm pretty sure that was the case a
> while back, unless the guidelines have changed while I had my head
> buried in the sand.

I don't know that we forced spins to be live, I just don't think anybody
came up with a good spin concept for a choose your own adventure.
However we did "plan" for it by naming the DVD/Split CDs we do now the
"Fedora" spin and putting it in its own directory.  So you could have
releases/12/Everything
releases/12/Fedora
releases/12/Fedora-Minimal
releases/12/Live