Re: Upgrade to F11, now yum python module missing

On 06/10/2009 11:55 AM, Seth Vidal wrote:

1. export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages
2. yum update yum

I had the same issue, and I can confirm that this does work, if done as root. Obviously if you do line 1, then sudo yum update yum, the env is different, or at least it must be because it failed to work that way for me, so I had to su first.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
T: 403.875.4613