Re: Porting amarok-1.4 to F11

Ingvar Hagelund wrote:
* Ingvar Hagelund
While waiting for amarok-2.x to support scripting or fuse mounts,
I could use some advice on getting 1.4 to work. All the parts seems
to be present, I just can't get them to play together.
(...) My small F11 patch for amarok-1.4.10, based on the version in epel
can be found at http://users.linpro.no/ingvar/amarok

Sorry for the noise. I scratched and rebuilt the iPod db on the
iPhone, and then amarok-1.4.10 worked without problems.

If anyone are interested in the packages, they are available from
http://ingvar.blog.linpro.no/2009/06/11/amarok-14-for-fedora-11/

Ingvar

Thank you Ingvar. After using Amarok 2 for a couple of months I'm convinced it has a long way to go before it comes near Amarok 1.4 in terms of features, usability and robustness.

Greg