Re: Changing the default 32-bit x86 arch for Fedora 12 (#2)

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Just as an aside, can we do anything to help people identify whether
> their hardware is 64bit capable?

Well, we need to start by actually telling people a 64-bit version exists in
the first place! The crappy download page needs to be fixed! We should go
back to something like get-fedora-all, the current get-fedora is a
disaster.

        Kevin Kofler