Re: Strange /etc/fedora-release and smolt help

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Mike McGrath<mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out whats going on here so I'm off to the list.
>
> Smolts.org is reporting people checking in with both:
>
> "Fedora 11 Leonidas"
>
> and
>
> "Fedora release 11 (Leonidas)"
>
> Can anyone with F11 installed look at what is in their /etc/fedora-release
> and tell me which one you have, and how you installed?  Also what version
> of fedora-release you have.
>
>        -Mike

I have just done a fresh DVD install (x86_64) and in the
first-run-thingy where it asks if you'd like to send smolt data, it
reads:

Fedora 11 Leonidas

Yet after booting it's

[eric dora ~]$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora release 11 (Leonidas)

Any chance of merging the records in smolt?