Re: gpsdrive and some perl packaging needed

On 06/18/2009 10:13 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
On 18/06/09 04:09, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

I was more asking if there were perl packagers interested in
packaging/maintaining those packages. I can probibly find time to do it
sometime, but I thought someone else might be more quickly able to do
so. ;)

Thanks.

kevin

Would it be any benefit to throw this at a perl list,
See if a new contributor or two could be grabbed.

Frank

Better put it here https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Perl_Wishlist

--
Marcela Mašláňová