Re: using CD/DVD as media

> I give up trying to reason with you. Bye.
don't be offended, I myself was from those who had disabled the
feature in mandriva [when it was mandrake]

but I'm not a typical user because
  * I have fast internet at home [which most people in my country don't]
  * I keep iso files and loop back them or copy their content on my
harddisk and create my local repo [which many end-users can't do]

so the feature is important, even if it's not important to me and you