Re: autodownloader, live spins and packaging

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 13:09:36 +0530,
  Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
> On 06/23/2009 08:26 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
>  For example the quake3 package is needed for some games in
> > Fedora, but it makes menu items for some games that are only playable with
> > large downloads.
>
> No. It doesn't. Check again.

Maybe it was something that used the quake3 engine rather than quake3
itself then. Something was putting those in. I'll retest the live spin
with a couple of different games and see what I get. Maybe something changed
since I last looked at it.