Re: PolicyKit and malware, was: What I HATE about F11

Hi,

(once again, with manually adding f-d-l to the To field, since the
fedora-devel-list mailman setup is broken)

On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 19:42 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > An example where 1. is useful includes, funny enough, a last guard
> > against having malware dial 1-900 numbers in other countries at $50 per
> > hour
>
> That scenario has malware in it.

Your attitude is really annoying. Try reading my message again. And,
gee, maybe try googling for "security in depth" or "layered security".

    David