Re: update mechanism for new releases

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

On 06/24/2009 01:42 AM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Mathieu Bridon
(bochecha)<bochecha fedoraproject org> wrote:
RPM has seen a lot of improvements in speed and memory consumption

Are there any improvements on recovery of unexpectedly failed
transactions, such as OOM, kernel oops or hard power-off?

I think such questions can be better answered in the RPM upstream
mailing list. It would be good for you to bring your concerns there.