Re: Why do we need FC version attached to the package name?

Le Jeu 25 juin 2009 10:07, Simon Andrews a écrit :

> 1) All of our servers have to access the internet via a proxy.  At
> least
> within the Anaconda UI there doesn't appear to be any support for
> configuring proxies so I'm forced into kickstart / shells / extra boot
> options to upgrade?

BTW, this is one thing Intel's Connexion Manager designed right (apart
from the focus on a working cli interface from the start up) : make
HTTP/DNS caching/proxiing a core system-wide property, and not
something "exotic" that needs to be bolted on afterwards.

--
Nicolas Mailhot