Re: [JANITOR] Duplicate directory ownership cleanups

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
Hi, I'm Scruffy, the Fedora Janitor.

Today (and likely, over the next few days/weeks), I'll be going through
and making minor changes to packages in rawhide (and only in rawhide)
where there are cases of unnecessary duplicate directory ownership.
Please do not be alarmed!
I am very alarmed because I think what you just committed to some perl modules is simply plain wrong.

Perl modules _must_ own all directories they install *.pm under %perl_* because they in general are entirely independent and do not share a strict hierarchy!

Ralf