Pidgin Issue, F11 64bit

Hello Folks,

Sorry for the hijacking of another thread. I fired up pidgin via the cmd line and get the following error:

$ pidgin

(pidgin:25897): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_register: assertion `g_type_is_a (type, GST_TYPE_ELEMENT)' failed

ERROR: Caught a segmentation fault while loading plugin file:
/usr/lib64/gstreamer-0.10/libgsttcp.so

Please either:
- remove it and restart.
- run with --gst-disable-segtrap and debug.

Is there something I can do to fix this and get my stuff working again ? Empathy has the same issue.

    Cheers,

    ASD.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi