Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

> That's kinda the point, there should be no one default in the first place.
> We have 2 perfectly functional primary live spins, they should get equal
> treatment.

They are not equal, and they shouldn't get equal treatment.  The Fedora
Project has a default install, which features a desktop, which currently
is gnome.  Renaming things in a website will not change that.  If you
want to change that, you've got quite a bit different of a proposal to
make.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!