Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Seth Vidal wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
- A topic was brought up to FESCo. It was concerning an unease of an
important fraction of our members.

and I disagree with that fraction.

- You may not find it an important issue personally. But that doesn't
change the fact that there is an issue.

Actually, I disagree that it is an issue that was cause for [much] concern.

Great. Thank you for marginalizing us.

Maybe it's time to reconsider Mandriva...

--
Matthew
> pinotree uses the large trout on tsdgeos and PutHuhn :)
> PutHuhn runs
> tsdgeos lights a fire and eats the trout
(with apologies to Pino Toscano, PutHuhn and Albert Astals Cid, who came up with this entirely on their own)