Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 03:38:11 +0200,
  Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
> Seth Vidal wrote:
>
> > Fedora contributors elected representatives.
>
> The word "representative" contains "represent". You're supposed to represent
> the opinions of the people who elected you, not just your own.

Please no. I am sick enough of that in real world politics. Representatives
are supposed to do what they think is best, not what the majority of
(less informed) people want. I want representatives that are going to lead
the project, not make decisions based on opinion polls of the minute.