Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

On 06/27/2009 09:18 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:

> Every DE has its positives and negatives. Personally I find KDE more
> feature complete, whereas you find Gnome...

Err, no. I didn't say that. You are missing the point. My list of
differences wasn't a comprehensive comparison of DE's but Fedora driven
important features that are lacking integration with KDE. I think KDE in
Fedora falls short of the perfect integration that is claimed in the
post I replied to.

Rahul