Re: [JANITOR] Duplicate directory ownership cleanups

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 2:04 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway<tcallawa redhat com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm Scruffy, the Fedora Janitor.

Hi Scruffy, I maintain a lot of php packages which show up on Seth's
list. As far as I know all my php packages are correct in their
directory ownership.  Please contact me before modifying any of my php
packages.  You can /msg me on freenode, ill keep my irc window open.
Thanks.