FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Jun 28 13:03:13 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> None of this is going to change with a FESCo vote. What it requires is
> someone interested in working with the websites team.

The websites team has told me that using "Desktop Edition" as the name was a
FESCo decision, that's why I brought up the name change in FESCo.

Can we please stop the "hot potato" tactics and work together on fixing this
mess? Or are the folks involved (except for me) just not interested in
actually fixing the problem (or even actively interested in NOT fixing it)
and thus trying to push it off to somebody else? Unfortunately, that's the
impression I'm getting. :-(

> Involve the design team as well.

One of the most vocal people from the websites team in the discussions so
far is also one of the main design team members, so AFAICT it's already
involved.

        Kevin Kofler