Re: How user could loose his "CLA done" status?

On Sun June 28 2009, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

> * Phone number is absent or obviously incorrect (e.g. "555-1212",
> "--------", "0000000000000")

Will I also loose my cla_done membership, once you notice that I removed my
phone number from FAS after I quit the contract for the telephone connection?
Or is it only required to provide a valid phone number at the time cla_done
membership is requested?

Regards
Till