Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Am Sonntag, den 28.06.2009, 13:45 -0700 schrieb Christopher Stone:
> Because they are focusing their efforts in the wrong place.  They
> should be helping KDE, not GNOME!  GNOME is a dying if not dead
> desktop.  It can barely hold its own as a default install on Fedora!
> The sooner RH employees abandon GNOME the better prepared they will be
> for the ultimate transition they will have to eventually make.
Are you really serious about that? I don't think Gnome is dying, I just
see it may not have a very clear goal in Gnome 3. But the Gnome desktop
as it is is surely usable and is under active development.
Claiming that Gnome is dying, or dead, sounds like FUD.
If you really think so, please back it up with facts.