Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Just look at the page of openSUSE:
http://software.opensuse.org/

openSUSE is more targetet at newbies than Fedora is, and reading through
their forums I don't see many people who are confused by this page, they
always have a little "Help" button if they don't understand a certain
point. And if someone doesn't understand how this simple web page works,
I doubt he'll survive the partitioning...