Re: http://www.fsf.org/news/dont-depend-on-mono

On 29/06/09 09:42, King InuYasha wrote:

I don't think you need to really worry about Mono itself. If you really
are worried about Microsoft suing your brains out, just remove mono-web
and mono-winforms. You don't even need those two for most packaged Mono
apps on Linux. Only if you want to run applications compiled for .NET
framework on Visual Studio/SharpDevelop.

I would be worried about users\devs who use fedora apps which depend on C#.
Is C# used just for web-apps (fedora context)?

Frank

--
Beating my tom-tom