FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:30:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 09:22:44AM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> Now I guess it would be my turn to feel insulted, and stamp my foot,
>> because I do the majority of the stable Gnome updates. And yes, they do
>> exist.
>
>At the rate of one update per month to every GNOME package?

Before you continute to show this as an example of something good, think about
it for a second.  It is not obvious to me without seeing comparison data as to
why it's such a good thing to have numerous stable updates.  And no, I don't
want you to go get comparison data.

There are many other things that the KDE SIG does extremely well.  While this
may or may not be one of them, I do agree with whoever said that this is the
wrong metric to be using.

josh