Re: Streaming terminal output to a file

Paul wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to stream a stack traceback to a file so that I can add it to
a bug for firefox. However, the likes of firefox > firefox.txt, firefox
2> firefox.txt and firefox &> firefox.txt either dumps nothing or dumps
something, but in all cases, not the stack traceback.

What do I need to do to save the traceback?

You could use 'script'.