Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Eric Springer wrote:
> Definitely. You know who I think really gets it right?
> http://software.opensuse.org/
>
> It completely and absolutely leaves Fedora download page for dead.

+1, they offer all the choices, they don't hide them like we do.

That said, it's possible to improve over their design, in particular by
adding links to info pages about the desktops and 32 vs. 64 bit right next
to the respective choice. But removing choice is not an improvement.

        Kevin Kofler