Re: http://www.fsf.org/news/dont-depend-on-mono

drago01 wrote:
> Another don't use $LANGUAGE because its evil post from RMS.

So what? His concerns are real.

> ($LANGUAGE has been Java, Javascript and now C#).

Java used to be non-Free, so of course it was bad to depend on it.
Especially for those programs which didn't work with the implementations
which were Free Software at the time (GCJ/Classpath-based stuff).

I'm not familiar with the JavaScript story, but if he really recommended
against using it, there was certainly a valid reason.

        Kevin Kofler